SplashPad Is Open
April 8, 2022
Founders Park SplashPad, the City of Aventura’s interactive water playground for children, opened for the season on Wednesday, March 23rd, 2022 to Aventura residents.
The SplashPad is located in Founders Park’s north section, it is a safe and refreshing recreational water play system composed of nozzles, structures and loops producing an array of water spray options used to cool off, play and enjoy. A great swimming pool alternative, the SplashPad is a safe aquatic play area - even for small children - requiring little supervision because of no standing water and zero water depth. The SplashPad is located inside Founders Park at 3105 Northeast 190th Street.
The following SplashPad schedule will be observed:
· Spring: April 2nd, 2022 – May 29th, 2022 - Weekends only from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
· Passover: April 20th, 2022 – April 22nd, 2022 - Wednesday – Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Aventura residents who have not created a new account on the system must create a new account. To create a new account, follow these simple steps:
· Visit the City of Aventura On-line at: https://secure.rec1.com/FL/aventura-fl/catalog
· On the dashboard page, find and click the Create Account button.
· Follow the instructions to set up the account, including family members.
· Upload picture(s) to be used for identification.
· Verify address and residency.
New accounts will be verified before an Aventura ID card is issued. Once you have completely created and verified your account, please e-mail: email@example.com to request a copy of your Aventura ID card(s). Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your card(s) by mail.
Please be advised that complete details may be subject to change due to any updated safety restrictions and guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Florida Department of Health (FDOH), and Miami-Dade County. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic and the return to the new normal phases of operations, the City of Aventura’s Community Services Department carefully planned and prepared the opening of the SplashPad with guidelines to safely protect the health and welfare of the community it serves.
Get outdoors and enjoy Aventura City Parks! For more information, contact the City of Aventura Community Services Department at: (305) 466-0183. Or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org