Calling All Conservation-Artists: Hollywood’s Annual DropSavers Conservation Poster Contest Starts Now
February 8, 2023
Calling all conservation artists, now is your chance to compete for great prizes, recognition for your art and your school and most importantly, help educate your community about Water Conservation. Create an original design depicting the importance of water conservation and enter it in the City’s DropSavers Water Conservation Poster Contest. The contest is open now to all Hollywood K-12 students, here's how to enter:
1. Create an original poster on any standard (8 ½” x 11”) paper.
2. Posters may be either vertically or horizontally oriented.
3. Posters must portray or include a water conservation message (art and words) and must be created by hand using crayons, pens, markers, paints, or other art supplies. Please do not use highlighters. No digital creation is allowed.
4. Entries must be submitted electronically by the end of February. Camera phone photos or other photos (.jpgs) or scanning work well.
5. Submit entries online at: www.hollywoodfl.org/dropsavers
The contest is open now to all Hollywood K-12 students, entries must be received on or before Thursday, February 28, 2023. Winners will be presented with a gift card and other prizes at a special awards ceremony at a City Commission Meeting. First place winners will be automatically entered into the State competition for a chance to win even more prizes! The Annual DropSavers Water Conservation Poster Contest encourages all to conserve water while celebrating the young conservation-artists in our community.
Hollywood Beach Sweep is this Saturday, February 11th, 2023 from 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., on the 2nd Saturday of Every Month at Charnow Park. For registration, search "Beach Sweep" by visiting The City Of Hollywood's Website at: https://www.hollywoodfl.org