June 11, 2021
To The Aventura Community Recreation Center
The City of Aventura reopens the Community Recreation Center (CRC) on Thursday, July 1st, 2021 for Miami-Dade County residents with an active and current Community Recreation Center membership only.
The Community Recreation Center welcomes its members to enjoy the reopened facility while adhering to safety guidelines. As a member of the CRC, you will have the ability to reserve time for use of the fitness room and the basketball gymnasium when school and City programs are not in session.
The facility is closed on the following holidays: Martin Luther King Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
Facility Membership Prices
Member prices include usage of the fitness room for people, aged 18 years and older, the full court basketball gymnasium when ACES and City programs are not in session. One-month, 6-month and annual memberships are available. Visit the City's Online Registration System (ORS) for membership prices at: https://secure.rec1.com/FL/aventura-fl/catalog
Purchase CRC Membership & Make a Reservation
An account on the City’s Online Registration System (ORS) is necessary to purchase a CRC membership and make a reservation (as a member) to use the fitness room or basketball gymnasium.
To create an account on the ORS by following these steps and visit at: www.cityofaventura.com/ors
• Click the Create Account button.
• Follow the instructions to set up an account and be sure to include family members, when prompted, to do so.
• Upload picture(s) to be used for identification.
• Verify address and residency.
Purchase a CRC membership with a valid account on the ORS. A membership can be purchased exclusively on-line only. In person membership purchases will be available on an as needed basis, must have prior approval by a City employee and follow these steps, to purchase a membership on-line:
• Click on Community Recreation Center Membership.
• Select the correct age group of the person that the membership is being purchased for a child, adult, senior citizen and/or, a family.
• Select the membership time frame, 1-month, 6-months or annually.
• Upon completion, to request ID card(s) and confirm membership, please e-mail the CRC at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a reservation with an existing CRC membership by following these steps:
• Click on Community Recreation Center Reservations.
• Select the desired amenity to be used (Fitness Room or Gymnasium).
• Select the desired date and time.
• Select the member(s) who will be using the facility during the scheduled time.
• Review and sign all waivers to complete the transaction.
All memberships purchased prior to the re-opening date of Thursday July 1st, 2021, you will have an active start date as of, Thursday, July 1st, 2021 and be valid for the duration of the selected membership's time frame. Any membership purchased after Thursday, July 1st, 2021 will have an active start date on the date of the purchase and it will be valid for the duration of the selected membership's time frame. We ask that members who would like to cancel any existing reservations, so we can provide the canceled time slot to another member, please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
The Community Recreation Center is located at 3375 Northeast 188th Street in Aventura. The center's hours are: Monday - Friday - 7:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m., Saturday - 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. and Sunday - 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. For more information, please call: (305) 466-3883.